Did you know that the very first gold piece ever struck by the US Mint was a $5 coin? In honor of this momentous event, the National Collector’s Mint has privately minted a non-monetary Gold Clad $5 Tribute Proof Set including five, 24 Karat gold-clad proofs. This is an amazing, historic set that is not only a valuable addition to your own collection, but makes a great gift for collectors and history buffs alike! They’re available on a first-come, first-served basis for just 99.00 each! The shipping, handling, and insurance is FREE, AND, when you order now, you'll also receive a magnificent 1929 Indian Head Gold Clad Tribute Proof – honoring the last-year-of-issue – valued at $20, ABSOLUTELY FREE!
These are the original coins honored in this private non-monetary tribute minting:
- The 1795 “Philadelphia” $5 Gold Coin the first ever $5 Gold Piece;
- The 1841 New Orleans $5 Coin, an extremely rare original date – only 50 pieces were made;
- AND the 1866 San Francisco $5 Gold Coin, which was the first to say “In God We Trust”!
- Plus there’s the 1911 Denver,
- And last but not least is the 1876 Carson City $5 Gold Coin, the lowest mintage date for all $5 gold pieces at Carson City.
These 5 designs are rendered as magnificent collector tribute proofs and are clad in a total of 30 milligrams of 24 karat gold, then beautifully boxed in a deluxe case with a Certificate of Authenticity. This $5 Gold Piece Tribute Set is going fast, but luckily, you can still order up to five sets, and you’ll get the FREE gift with every one!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!